High-performance steel siding from Powers Premier brings durability, elegance, and style to your Twin Cities business or residence. Give us a call to order quality siding installation with unmatched customer service!
Steel siding is available in these versatile designs:
- Traditional lap
- Dutch lap
Benefits of New Steel Siding
Steel siding has changed dramatically since it was introduced more than a century ago. Forget every conception you have of metal siding as industrial and strictly utilitarian. Today’s steel siding stands up next to wood, vinyl, and fiber cement siding as a durable, attractive alternative.
Here are just a few benefits of new steel siding installation for your Minnesota home or business:
- Powerful Strength: Steel siding is one of the most durable siding solutions available for both residential and commercial applications. Steel siding can withstand hurricane-strength winds. Unlike wood siding, steel can handle extreme temperature shifts without shrinking or warping. It’s also resistant to fire, insects, and pests.
- Seamless Curb Appeal: Today’s steel siding has a seamless barrier that minimizes air and water infiltration into a building, keeping mildew and mold out of your home. Capture the look of real wood with the depth and texture of wood grain steel siding.
- Color Retention: Steel siding is available in a wide range of bold colors and natural wood stain looks. Expect your siding to maintain its color over time without fading when exposed to UV radiation.
- Environmentally Friendly: Completely recyclable and manufactured using recycled materials, steel siding is an eco-friendly home siding solution.
- Easy Maintenance: Unlike other siding alternatives, steel siding won’t need to be repainted every few years. It’s also easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance over the years and won’t swell or warp over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does steel siding last?
When steel siding is properly maintained, it can last up to 50 years.
- Will steel siding rust?
It’s a common misconception that steel siding rusts. Although this was once the case, modern steel siding is treated during the manufacturing process and won’t rust as the years go by.
- Can you repaint metal siding?
Metal siding is easy to paint and uses a slightly different painting process than other types of exterior siding.
- Does metal siding fade?
The same process that’s used to prevent rusting in steel siding also helps to prevent fading. And unlike paint, it won’t flake or chip.
- Does steel siding make noise?
If you’ve ever been in an old metal building, you may recall the sound of rain echoing against the metal. Today’s siding is manufactured differently and better insulated than the siding of the past, making it just as quiet as any wood or vinyl siding option available on the market.
Contact Our Minnetonka Steel Siding Services Today
To learn about steel siding solutions for your Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, or seven-county area home or business, give us a call to request a quote. Connect with us by calling 612-710-7283 or contact us on the web for convenient online service.