Powers Premier offers a complete range of professional high-performance vinyl siding services that add value to your Minnesota home. Transform your home’s exterior with vinyl siding from Powers Premier today!
Benefits of vinyl siding:
- Easy to Maintain: Vinyl siding is designed to stand up to moisture and the elements. It can be easily cleaned with a garden hose or power washer and requires very little maintenance overall.
- Attractive: Vinyl siding doesn’t chip, peel, or flake. Available in a wide range of styles and colors, vinyl siding keeps its vibrant color even after years of UV exposure.
- Cost-Effective: Because vinyl siding doesn’t need to be frequently repaired or painted, you’ll save on maintenance costs over the years. Vinyl siding can maintain its appearance for decades, making it a very affordable choice.
- Durable: Vinyl siding can withstand almost any type of weather we experience in Minnesota. It holds up to high winds and hail while insulating your home against winter’s chill and summer’s heat.
- Versatile: Besides the wide selection of colors available for vinyl siding and trim, it’s also available in dutch lap, vertical siding, and siding with the look of real wood shake. Choose from smooth siding or real wood grain for your home!
Vinyl Siding Repair
Although vinyl siding is incredibly durable, your siding may eventually require maintenance or experience storm damage. Hail storms can be especially damaging to siding.
Homeowners often struggle with deciding if their siding should be repaired or needs to be replaced. We can evaluate the condition of your old siding and make a recommendation while making sure you fully understand your options. Click to get a free quote for siding repair!
New Vinyl Siding
Replacing your vinyl siding can add to your home’s curb appeal, increasing its overall value and making it more attractive to potential buyers down the road. New vinyl siding can also help to reduce your monthly energy costs if your home has older siding that doesn’t insulate well against the elements.
If you’re tired of replacing boards and repainting your old wood siding, you’ll love what quality vinyl siding can do for your home. Check out previous vinyl siding projects in our gallery!
What to Expect From Our Vinyl Siding Installers
When you work with our vinyl siding contractors, we won’t overwhelm you with a sales pitch or pressure you to purchase a more expensive product. Our goal is simply to give you the best service and siding materials at the right price for your budget.
When you contact Powers Premier, one of our professional vinyl siding installers will take a look at your home, offer a fair estimate on your siding repair or replacement, and answer any questions or concerns. Read our reviews to see what our previous customers have to say about our services!